SimpliHealth Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “SimpliHealth”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by SimpliHealth, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘SimpliHealth’, and the software and applications of the brand names ‘SimpliHealth’ (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”).
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information you provide
- We collect personal information such as your name and email address when you create an account with us.
- We require certain personal information to provide you services such as – your birth date, gender, phone number, mailing address; your weight, height, lifestyle, food preferences, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, medical conditions, health goals, steps, sleep habits or other fitness regimes and health-related information as our services and products are further developed;
- Your Contributions – Information and content, you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our website or access any of our content or information, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include any information in or about the content (including without limitation, any text, information, graphics, messages, photos, images, location of a photo, the date a file was created, nutritional information contributing to the Nutritional Database, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including personally identifiable information that you upload, send, email, display, perform, distribute, post or otherwise transmit to us, at our request or on your own, or through the Services whether in connection with your use of the Services or through the use of any Third Party Websites or Third Party Services or otherwise, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
- Your Messages – We store messages, photos, videos and documents from your chats on our servers so that you can access your chat data from any of your devices anytime without having to rely on third-party backups. All data is stored encrypted. Our developers do not access the user data.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Content through our Apps or Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services or Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services or Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected through our Apps
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services like tagging your location to a post. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your
- Mobile device’s storage to read & write videos, pictures & pdf files from the device,
- Contacts to find your connections who are already using our services,
- Camera to capture images & videos to provide services,
- Record Audio to capture audio while recording a video or live video streaming,
- Social media accounts to login to your SimpliHealth account.
- Mobile Device Data – We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications – We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Services or Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process; to send you marketing and promotional communications; To send administrative information to you; To track your nutrition intake, weight and fitness routine; Fulfill and manage your orders; To post testimonials.
- Request Feedback(s) in order to protect our Services and/or to enable user-to-user communications.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual; To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- To deliver services to the user; To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users; For Marketing, Publicity & Promotions.
- To analyze website and application usage, improve the website and mobile application content and product/service offerings, and customize the website and application content, layout and services.
- We may use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities.
- To collate the personal information about yourself, both present and also past which shall further be correlated with any other social media or social website like Facebook, Twitter, etc. including your medical history but the same shall be used in a manner which is not prejudicial to your interest.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of the Website/Mobile Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, posting comments, posting reviews, following Forums.
- Online Postings. When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Website/Mobile Application, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website/Mobile Application regularly.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services or Apps. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
Our Services or Apps offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Google logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or mention the heading as “Anonymity” it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
- Account Information: If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided
- Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services or Apps.
- Opting out of Email marketing/SMS Marketing/TextMessage/Whatsapp Marketing/Any Other Social Media Marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails and “optout” instructions in the text messages/whatsapp/any other social media marketing that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
While we endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit send an email to email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.